DIAPHRAGM REGULATING VALVES MVR 500 GGroup Number: 4500
The regulating valve MVR 500 has a very good regulating characteristic and is very finely adjustable both by greater as also by lesser flow rate values.
As a system component in and low pressure areas. As accessory for cylinder and point-of-use regulators for fine adjustment of the gas flow. As system element in apparatus and analytical equipment.
- Very fine gas flow adjustment
- Wide flow rate range for high and low pressure applications
- Hardened stainless steel cone for a longer life span
- High leak tightness through appropriate diaphragm construction
- Very easily purged
- For inert, reactive, flammable and oxidizing gases and gas mixtures
- Purity max. 6.0
|Max Inlet Pressure||50 bar / 600 psi|
|Max Outlet Pressure||40 bar / 600 psi oxygen | 50 bar / 725 psi|
|Inlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
|Outlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|