GAS PANELS DGS 2Group Number: 4900
This single-stage gas supply panel is mounted onto a stainless steel console and consists of a pressure regulator with inlet and outlet pressure gauges, downstream shut-off valve and rupture disk. The gas stock is connected via a purgeable cylinder valve so that the station can be purged with inert gas.
These gas supply panels are used for low flow rates by low pressure for reactive or corrosive gases.
- Pressure regulator with tied diaphragm
- Springless diaphragm valve with 90° turn lever
- Rupture disc limits max. pressure
- Safety gauge RM 63
- Pressure regulator and valve material 316L/AOD/VAR
- Purity max. 7,0
- Single-stage, with external gas purging, for low flow rates reactive and corrosive special gases
For more information, please, contact GCE GmbH Germany.
|Max Inlet Pressure||230 bar / 3300 psi|
|Max Outlet Pressure||0,15 - 10 bar / 2 - 145 psi|
|Inlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
|Outlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|